My Grandparents had orchards, almond trees, vast vegetable gardens and chickens and they and my parents grew their own vegetables and herbs. I grew up in their kitchens and gardens learning how food should be grown and prepared for health and happiness.
My education and experience in Natural Therapy is diverse. I have studied numerous modalities, travelled half way around the world and practiced for 19 years. I avidly seek out and research new studies available and attend ongoing seminars which enable me to draw on a wealth of knowledge and techniques to ensure the best possible outcome for your treatment plan.
I have assisted Elite athletes competing to Olympic level in snow sports, marathons, triathlons, rowers, along with football players, dancers and cyclists. I have been educated by and worked with Medical Practitioners, Environmental Doctors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Psychologists, Counsellors, Sports Trainers, Elite Athletic Coaches, Dieticians and others.
I am a Mother of 2 beautiful children and recently married my soul partner. I would like to hear your story.
Tania Wells ATMS 2924
• University of Western Sydney, Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) 2002
• Endeavour College of Natural Medicine, Diploma of Homoeopathy 2002
• Catherine Chan, Certificate of Natural Fertility 2002
• University of Western Sydney, Certificate Bach Flower remedies 2001
• University of Western Sydney, Certificate Bush Flower remedies 2001
• Lucy Beatman & Lilita Claff, Annie Kropman; Tibetan and Ursui Reiki 1,2 & 3 Master(1994-2000)
• Physiotherapy Healing Solutions -Dry Needling Plus 2010
• International Kinesiology College ,Doris Airey, Certificate in Touch for Health 1997
• Sports Training Australia, Sports Trainer level 1, 1994
• Oswald & Elaine Rentsch, Bowen Technique, 1994
• Queensland Institute of Science, Diploma Remedial Massage 1992
• Queensland Institute of Science, Certificate of Lymphatic Drainage 1992
• Queensland Institute of Science, Certificate of Reflexology 1992
• Hostec Sydney, Certificate 4 in Assessment and Workplace Training 2005
• Vital First Aid Gosford, Senior First Aid 2011